Yellow Smile Day is a day dedicated for the celebration of the arts of any expression and to promote happiness and contentment.
On Thursday 22nd May 2014, we at the Chanel-Lee Smile Foundation would like to involve as many people as possible in Yellow Smile Day activities. This can be anything from sharing your artistic talent and creative abilities, to making someone smile or helping to promote the cause of the Chanel-Lee Smile Foundation. This year we are launching an online campaign and refreshing our online image as we move forward into the year.
Here’s how you can get involved in 2014
1). Join the Yellow Smile Day 2014 Thunderclap
We want as many people as possible to know about Yellow Smile day, therefore we are looking for 100 people to join our Thunderclap and sign up to be among that number who will simultaneously tweet and/or facebook at 12pm on Yellow Smile Day. Sign up to join here.
2). Download your own Facebook Cover Photo/Profile Pic
Click the images below then right click > Save As to download your own Facebook cover photo and Profile Pic
3). Have your own Yellow Smile Day Fun
Here are some other things you can do to show your support for Yellow Smile Day
- Wear Yellow on Yellow Smile Day to work, school or college
- Take a Yellow Smile Day Selfie at #YellowSmileDay
- Attend a local arts/cultural activity near you.
- Share your creative talent online. Perhaps you sing, dance, do comedy, or you are a visual artist. Upload something online and send it to us and we will be sure to spread the word about you.
- Do whatever you can to make someone smile. Tell us about it at #YellowSmileDay
- Tell a friend about Yellow Smile Day.
Whatever you decide to do on 22nd May, Be happy and have fun with it.
It is the vision of the Chanel-Lee Smile Foundation to spread happiness and creativity on this day every year and we would like it to be a national recognised day for this purpose. For more on this vision go here